Etichette di post

mercoledì 6 giugno 2012


I Saw Her Standing There è una delle infinite canzoni che preferisco dei Beatles! Buon ascolto!! Sotto c'è il testo, un bel testo!!

Well, she was just seventeen, 
And you know what I mean, 
And the way she looked was way beyond compare. 
So how could I dance with another 
And I saw her standing there. 
Well she looked at me, and I, I could see 
That before too long I'd fall in love with her. 
She wouldn't dance with another 
since I saw her standin' there. 
Well, my heart went boom 
When I crossed that room 
And I held her hand in mine. 
Well, we danced through the night, 
And we held each other tight, 
And before too long, I fell in love with her. 
Now I'll never dance with another 
Since I saw her standing there 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento